Share variables via OPC UA protocol
- Open the project in PLC Designer
- Make sure that the selected controller supports OPC UA protocol by going to Device → Log (Currently supported Lenze controllers: 3200C, p500, c300, p300, C5x0, c750 ):
- Right click Application in the Devices window, then select Add Object.. → Symbol Configuration:
- Tick off a “Support OPC UA Features” box and press “Add”:
- Build the project:
- Tick off all the variables and select “read“, “write” or (default) “read/write” access rights for variables:
Log in to the device and perform download/online change depending on the extent of other changes in the program.