Lenze understands how important branding and customer loyalty is. This is why you have the option to white label the X4 remote, applying your custom brand, and essentially making it your very own IoT platform.
We distinguish between two levels of custom branding: basic and premium branding. Basic branding enables you to apply your corporate identity (company logo, color scheme etc.) to the X4 remote. Additionally, premium branding enables you to set a custom URL and support/contact information, making it possible for you to market our service as your own.
Basic branding is by default included in your company account and enables you to set your own company name, branding name, logo, favicon, touch icon, and color scheme. These changes apply to every page of the X4 remote and to every e-mail that will be sent, like a company invite e-mail.
Set up your branding
The company name is first set when a company account is created. If necessary, it can be changed as follows:
- Go to the account menu, press [My company], and press edit in the “Info” section to edit the company name.
Setting up your own branding name, logo, favicon, touch icon, and colorscheme can be done as follows:
- Go to the account menu, press [My company], and press edit in the “Branding” section.
Here you can edit the branding name, primary/accent color, and upload a logo, favicon, and touch icon.
- Changes will be applied when you press [Confirm].
Premium branding enables additional branding options, essentially making it your very own IoT platform. You can set your own custom X4 remote URL, for which we’ll automatically generate the necessary SSL certificate. Additionally, you’ll also be able to set your own contact or support information, making it easier for your customers to contact you.
You’ll first have to purchase and activate the premium branding feature before you can use it.
- Go to the account menu > [Licences]and press [Add License].
- A popup appears where you can enter your premium branding activation key. Press [Activate] to activate premium branding for your company.
Custom domain name
After you’ve purchased and activated premium branding, a new section “Custom domain name” will appear. Here you can set your own custom X4 remote URL, or “domain”, for which we’ll automatically generate the necessary SSL certificate.
- Go to the account menu > [My company] and press edit in the “Custom domain name” section.
- Enter your desired domain name. This needs to be a subdomain (i.e. insight.yourcompany.com, not just yourcompany.com).
- You or your hosting provider will have to add a CNAME record to your DNS. Exact details about this record will be provided in the pop-up screen.
- Press [Validate] to check if the CNAME record is added properly.
- Press [Confirm] to finish the setup.
Custom contact details
The support page, accessible via [Support] from the main menu, displays Lenze‘s contact information by default. After you’ve purchased and activated premium branding, you can set your own contact or support information, making it easier for your customers to contact you.
- Go to the account menu > [My company] and press edit in the “Custom support” section.
- You can add as many links as you prefer. You can edit the icon, link text, link subtext, and URL.
- Press [Confirm] to save your changes.
You can view your custom contact information by pressing [Support] in the main menu.