You can easily transfer a device from one company (source) to another (destination), online, without the need to remove or re-register the device.
Transferring a device requires you to have a device ID and device key. We’ll show you where you can find these.
- Go to [Devices] in the main menu, select the concerning device, and note the device ID. The device ID is the device’s serial number, the number starting with “160” or “170”.
The device key is a validation key that needs to be generated.
- Press […] in the top right corner, select [Device key], press [Generate], and copy the device key.
Now that you have the required information, you can switch to the destination company to effectively transfer the device.
- Go to the account menu, press [Switch company], and select the destination company.
- Go to [Tools] in the main menu and press [Transfer device].
- Enter the device ID and device key you noted before and press [Transfer].